It is not always easy to clean pet hair and fur from our beloved pets that we interact with in every space in our homes. Animal hair found on the couch and carpet floors are particularly troubling to get rid of effectively. We love cleanliness as much as we love our pets and so something has to be done to keep all these in balance.
However, after reading this guide on Home Floor Experts about finding the perfect vacuum for pet hair, along with a review of some of the best vacuums for pet hair in 2015, we decided to compile our own list of vacuums for 2015.
You will never have to worry about hair ending up in the wrong places ever again. Easy job done. Yes, as simple as that. Here’s our list of the 10 best pet vacuums in 2015:
- The Hoover T-Series WindTunnel – Have you ever felt some kind of smell or odor coming from the floor or where your pet likes to take a nap? If yes, then the Hoover T-series cleaner is the one for you. The vacuum comes with a bag that contains activated carbon HEPA, which helps counter pet odors and allergies.
- Kenmore progressive 21714 – This vacuum has an upholstery tool which will make your cleaning even easier. In addition, it is a certified asthma and allergy friendly equipment. That sounds good.
- Kenmore Intuition 28014 – The 28014 is excellent in pet hair removal from just any surface; carpet, bare floor and furniture surface. Easy to use because of its nozzle which is especially effective for cleaning hair particles.
- The Shark Navigator NV352 – As the name of the vacuum may suggest, this vacuum is easy to navigate surfaces just like a shark wonders about in the seas. The shark navigator is light and easy to use, with its effective brush which leaves the surface sparkling. The shark navigator does not spare pet hair on surfaces. The NV352 is also one of the top recommended pet vacuums on Absoluteadt.
- The Hoover WindTunnel MAX Pet plus multi-cyclonic – This vacuum is the solution to what has been giving you a headache, unreachable surfaces. With great flexibility and ease of use, the Hoover WindTunnel MAX Pet plus will almost clean surfaces where your cat makes it difficult for you to reach. This includes places like window sills and behind sofas. You will not worry the next time you see your cat jumping all over the place.
- The Bissell CleanView with one pass – Tired of moving the vacuum the same place over and over?, the Bissell CleanView will do it once to your satisfaction. This vacuum has a powerful suction that will remove all the hair in one go.
- The Hoover Platinum Collection LINX – Cordless for convenience purposes. Everybody wants to do it easy and even much easier. The cordless pet hand held vacuum is one you need.
- Eureka Boss Smart vacuum – This vac has a long cord to reach all the spaces in your home. The vac has special bristles that wipe out pet hair from under any furniture.
- Dyson DC41 Animal complete Upright Vacuum – This vacuum has a bag attachment to hold the cleaned stuff. It has fancy swivels which will clean dog hair beyond what you can imagine.
- Hoover T-series WindTunnel UH30310 – Able to minimize dust and hair allergy, this vac removes pet hair effectively without blowing them farther regardless of the floor surface, be it hardwood.
The above vacuums are excellent pet hair cleaners that you should consider taking one home, for comfort and general cleanliness that we all desire. For more information on how to make your choice, we recommend checking out this quick video tutorial:
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!